Before the various re-organisations of Herefordshire parish boundaries which took place after 1850 Goodrich had two detached portions towards the north-east of the parish. In 1815 this map of this sector of Goodrich parish was drawn up and the accompanying perambulation text written. The latter is in the legal form as transcribed. The reason for these complex boundaries is explored in the Club's 2017 Transactions in 'Presidential address: The boundaries of Goodrich: an exploration' , by Rosalind Lowe.
1815 goodrich marstow parish boundary perambulation